|Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Knife with Sheath - Serrated Edge Knife NZ$45 (incl. GST)
* Model # GKBGFSK
* Code: 31-000752
* Overall Length: 8.5’’ / 216mm
Closed Length: 4.9’’ / 124mm
Blade Length: 3.6’’ / 91mm
Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz. / 150 g
Weight (no sheath): 4.3 oz. / 121 g
* Blade Steel: High Carbon Stainless Steel
* Blade Type: Drop-Point Knife
* Blade Finish: Black Oxide Finish
* Blade Edge: Partially Serrated Edge
* Blade Hardness: 55-59 HRC
* Handle Material: Textured Soft Over-Mold Grip Handle
* Locking Mechanism: Lockback
* Sheath: Military Style Nylon Sheath, Black
The Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Series is another product representing Bear Grylls collaboration with Gerber. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other folding blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series. If you are looking on an Outback Adventure, the Bear Grylls Folding Knife is your best companion.
Want a serious knife but do not want the limitations of a fixed blade? The Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath knife model 31-000752 is for you. The 9.1 cm blade is made of High Carbon Stainless Steel. Dual sided thumb studs provide ease of opening and the half serrated, half fine edge blade makes this knife a multi-tasker. At almost 12.5 cm in length, the handle provides plenty of room to get a good grip, and the ergonomic textured rubber coating makes sure you keep it.
It comes complete with a lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry. The handle has a great ergonomic shape that fits well in the hand with a double guard to prevent slippage and a textured rubber grip that’s pretty sticky, even in wet conditions. Bear’s weatherproof survival guide that has Bear’s tips on how to make it in a worst-case scenario outdoors is included. Super useful in the wild, it offers a vital edge to any survivor.
What's in the Box
Knife, sheath, and pocket survival guide.
* ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
* Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
* Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
* Dual-Sided Thumbstud - For easy single-hand opening
* Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
* Nylon sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry
BG Design Notes
“A serious blade, yet compact and foldable to be tucked out of the way.”
“The heavy duty stainless steel serrated edge blade is perfect for the wild.”
“A super grippy handle ensures a sure grip.”
Includes Bear Grylls' Pocket Survival Guide
This knife comes with Bear Grylls' informative Priorities of Survival pocket guide, loaded with survival basics designed to help keep you alive until you can be rescued or rescue yourself.
Bear Grylls' Pocket Survival Guide