|The K-2 Alpine Hunter Pack - 85 Litres NZ$520 (incl. GST)
The K-2 alpine hunter is designed for the internal framed pack enthusiast and for the serious Tahr and Chamois hunter. It has the K-2 "Flexiframe" of carbon fibre / grp (glass fibre reinforced plastic) laminate and the harness system perfected on the K-2 Expedition pack.
It has features which have become standard on the K-2 Hunter packs such as the detachable day pack but has the added features of a climbing pack such as the open topped side pockets, compression straps and ice axe storage on the day pack so an axe may be carried both when using the main pack and when using the Daypack.
* Total Capacity: 85 Litres
* Weight: 2.2 kg
* Colour: Olive Green
* Internal Frame: The internal K-2 "Flexiframe" is made of carbon fibre / grp laminate and is designed for long distance comfort and strength.
* Frame is rigid enough for load control yet will flex with you for maximum comfort.
* Features the same harness system as on the K-2 Expedition Pack
including well padded scapular pads for maximum comfort and ventilation and simple height adjustments.
* Fully padded lumbar support located in the anatomically designed waistband for maximum comfort.
Fabric is constructed from rugged heavy duty canvas.
* Compression straps can be used as optional side pockets.
Large detachable day pack gives versatility for day hunting from a base camp.
* Ice axe attachment points on both main pack and day pack.
|Outstanding K-2 Features:
* Double and triple stitched throughout.
Extra heavy thread of strong polyester.
A heavier grade of nylon canvas than used by most manufacturers.
Deeper padding for greater comfort.
Very special attention to stitch size and placement throughout.
Unbreakable metal buckles.
Heaviest coil zip available.
* Longer Pack Life
* Greater Strength and Reliability.
* Greater Comfort.
* Guarantee - K-2 product is guaranteed to be made of only the finest of materials and workmanship and to be free of defects in both.