Lenser L7 - Yellow NZ$56 (incl. GST)
Model # LED7008YA
LED: High End Power LED
Luminous Flux: 115 lumens*
Beam Type: Focusable from wide beam flood to narrow spot
Beam Range: Up to 225 metres*
Burn times: Up to 42 hours*
Batteries: 3 x AAA
Diameter of Head: 37mm
Diameter of Body: 29.5mm
Weight: 142 grams
* Luminous flux (lumens) resp. max beam distance (meters) in the brightest function when switching on with new set of fresh alkaline batteries. Average values, may vary +/- 15% depending on type of chip and batteries.
Average hours of burning life as measured until residual luminous flux amounts to 1 lumen.
- Introducing the New L7, a fantastic value torch from LED Lenser. With 115 lumens of brightness, 225 metres range and a cheap price, it is a lot of light for your buck.
- The L7 features LED Lenser's Advanced Focus System and one handed twist focus. A strong polycarbonate smash-proof body makes it extremely lightweight and the bright yellow colour means it is easy to locate in dim light.
- The L7 comes with a 10 year warranty.
- The powerhouse for extreme action
When LED Lenser designed the L7, their main idea was to create a flashlight that withstands extreme heat and cold and is resistant to stress and strain, e.g. shocks or dust. Furthermore, they wanted this lamp to be ultra-bright, elegant, and handy. The result of LED Lenser's engineering work is worthy of notice. The L7 features the Advanced Focus System, considered as one of the best flashlight reflector systems in the world. Its shock-resistant polycarbonate housing makes the lamp not only lightweight but also shatter-proof, and its modular design ensures reliability in the desert as well as in the mountains.
The housings of these lamps are particularly lightweight and handy because they consist of a very special material: polycarbonate.
Polycarbonate weighs only about half as much as aluminum, it is temperature-resistant from minus 175 degrees to plus 175 degrees Centigrade, and also extremely shock- and shatter-proof. Aircraft cockpit windows are made from this material.
Thanks to PC, LED Lenser's lamp housings are weather-proof, extremely robust and smooth to the touch even in high mountains, since they do not easily transmit coldness.
Due to the sum of their advantages, LED Lenser's L series models are ideal pieces of equipment for outdoor activities.