| Leupold LTO-Tracker 2 HD Thermal Viewer SPECIAL! RRP NZ$2,599 OUR PRICE NZ$2,453 (incl. GST)
Limited Stocks Only!
Model # 177188
* Display Resolution: 390 x 390 px
Thermal Sensor: 320 x 240 px
* Digital Zoom: 7x
* Field of View: 18 degrees
* Frame Rate: 25 hz
* Weight: 7 oz.
* Display: 1.2" Round AMOLED with Gorilla Glass Cover
* Detection Distance: 750 yards
* Colour Palettes: 6 options
* Startup Time: < 3 seconds
* Battery: CR123
* Battery Life: 3 hours
Being aware of your surroundings not only takes skill, it takes the right tools. The Leupold LTO-Tracker 2 HD is the next evolution of thermal that allows you to see through darkness, track an animal, aid in search and rescue, or any other tasks where identifying a heat source might come in handy. The Leupold LTO-Tracker 2 HD features Leupold's new Beacon mode, which allows you to quickly recalibrate the screen to improve daytime use. This makes it easier to identify objects that have a similar heat signature to their backgrounds—like a downed deer on a sunny hillside. Housed in an all-aluminum body that’s only 5.5 inches long and 7 ounces, it’s ready to go wherever your next adventure takes you.
* Waterproof: Tested to extreme climate conditions and guaranteed to be completely waterproof.
* 7x Digital Zoom: Improves identification at longer distances.
* Beacon Mode: Instantly recalibrates the color of the screen to a subdued gray scale for better detial in warmer environments. A red box indicates the warmest part of the landscape as well. Don’t forget that if you’re moving, the temperature around might continue to change, so keep hitting the beacon mode button to adapt to new environments. This will make sure you get the best thermal readings possible.
* Compact Design: Easy to carry in a pack, on a belt, or a plate carrier.
* Dimmable Display: Adjust the brightness of the screen for stealth use in dark environments.
* Gorilla Glass Full-Circle Display: Protects the screen from impacts and scratches.
* Lightweight Aluminum Housing: Provides increased durability.
* Manual Gain Control: Fine-tune the thermal sensor for peak-performance in any environment.
* Six Colour Palettes: Enables you to choose the right color setting for a wide variety of environments: Hi-Black, Black, Hi-White, White, Hi/Lo Green and Green.