| Outer Limits Aspiring 750 Down Filled Sleeping Bag -12°C SPECIAL PRICE! WAS NZ$480 NOW NZ$380 (incl. GST)
* Code: SB8AS750
* Zip Side: Right
* Temperature Rating: -7°C comfort / -12°C extreme
* Dimensions: 55cm Foot x 80cm Chest x 220cm Length
* Packed Size Uncompressed: Approx 42cm Length x 20cm Diameter
* Packed Size Compressed: Approx 20cm Length x 20cm Diameter
* Fill: 90/10 Duck Down with 650+ Loft Power
* Fill Weight: 750gsm
* Overall Weight: 1.70kg
* Colours: Cobalt/Black, Cherry/Black and Green/Black (subject to availability)
* Outer Shell - Mini ripstop downproof waterproof nylon
* Inner Lining - Siltec (silk like performance polyester)
Siltec® liner features - inner soft, breathable silk-like polyester fabric for soft silk-like performance
* Cram Bag - Quality 4 strap capped compression bag, loose mesh storage bag included also
* Design - Chest collar and 3D draught Tubes
* Chest collar - Extra warmth in cold conditions to keep the warm air in and added thickness for shoulders and neck
Twin 3-D draught tubes - covering the zips
Hood - Mummy shaped cocoon hood
* Zips - Twin zip with Righthand Option
Outer Limits Aspiring down filled sleeping bags give you the freedom to take your sleeping bag with you and barely feel the load. These lightweight options are fantastic for the traveller or bushwalker.
Outer Limits Aspiring sleeping bags feature a waterproof mini ripstop downproof outer shell with Siltec soft touch silk like inner lining. Chest collar and 3D draught tubes guard against drafts. Twin zips enable the bag to be opened out like a duvet, open up just the foot zip to control temperature or to walk about in the bag.
Down keeps you comfortable while you sleep by trapping warm air, heated by your body, within the down plumuless. The biggest advantage is that this air can squeezed out creating a super small lightweight package for carrying. Once unrolled the air returns, lifting the bag to full height. Outerlimits Aspirings are a great entry level down product at great prices.
The Aspiring is designed to be an affordably priced, down sleeping bag that is warm, comfortable and suitable for cool NZ nights. It's packed with 750gsm of quality duck down giving excellent loft. It's made with a water resistant/breathable outer to allow the bag to function at peak performance in damp conditions.
The lining uses Outer Limits signature siltec liner fabric which feels like silk and is soft on the skin. This bag comes complete with quality 3D draught tubes and full chest collar to effeciently trap in the heat. If you are after maximum heat effiency and compactibility from your sleeping bag, down is the best way to go!