Introducing the all-new Breezeway® range of tents. Breezeway® combines the latest in ventilation design technology with the legendary quality and innovation that OZtrail is famous for. The Breezeway® Window, new for 2010, allows you to control your tent’s exposure to climatic New Zealand conditions. Not only does it offer ﬂexibility, it is so easy to use, and can be adjusted from either inside or outside your tent. It also has its own awning, so while it may be raining outside, you can leave the window open to allow the fresh air in. The Breezeway® range also features an extra cross pole between the windows, which not only improves drainage from the rain, but increases the overall head and shoulder height across the ceiling of the tent for extra room.
Time Tested Designs and Features
These popular tents are true campsite classics. User friendly
features in tested and trusted styles make these tents Classics.
An Oz Trail classic is your comfortable home away from home.
range cater for almost every need, from compact lightweight
two person models to large multi room family models. The Classic
range is ideal fro the camper looking for great quality and
proven designs. Two and three person dome tents designed to comfortably fit
in a backpack. Family tents with enough room for everyone and their gear.
1) Silver Coated UVTex® Fly - A 100% polyester waterproof fabric, enhanced by a UVTex® treatment, and silver coated for extra strength and protection. 2000mm waterhead rating.
2) DrySeam™ - Factory tape sealed seams keep your tent weatherproof by preventing seam leakage.
3) PosiBrace™ - Securely fasten your fly to the tent with these Velcro™ attachment points.
4) DryFloor™ - A heavy duty PE ﬂoor with a bucket design for extra waterproofness at ground level.
5) No-See-Um Mesh - A high quality fine mesh panel that provides complete insect protection.
6) Polyester Inner - A 100% polyester fabric that keeps you cool and dry in hot or humid conditions.
7) DuraPlus Fibreglass Black Series Poles - A high quality fibreglass pole, the anti-shear Black Series offer greater strength and easy assembly.
8) Stainless Steel Pole Joiners - Ensuring the reliability and longevity of your tent poles.
9) Portico™ Poles - Steel poles that create near vertical walls, high ceilings and increase the strength of the tent.
10) Awning Poles - Convert a door or window into an awning for extra shade around your tent.
11) Tentsile Tab™ - A clever triangular bracing pole attachment to hold the poles firmly in position during periods of high wind.
12) Tentsile Loop™ - Shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability and longer life.
13) DryGuard™ Plus - Windows are protected from wind driven rain with double flaps that Velcro™ together.
14) Easy Step D Doors - A generously sized door with lower door sills to prevent tripping.
15) DuoDoor™ - A door with mesh and fabric zippered panels allowing single zip effortless access.
16) FlowAway™ - A tension strap system that eliminates the ponding of water in awnings.
Please note that not all of the tents in this range include all of the features listed above